About
i am in perth and missing my family and friends.

The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

Desires

..Love shopping
..coming back on 24 dec
..Free..Free..
.. enjoying myself here.

By My Side

Lionel
Jayasri
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Precious days

> to all my all my friends.
> during my holiday
> exams:
> new pic of simran
> ATM pic
> search of a house
> new friends
> time at bar with my friends
> at the bar

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

Sch
Monday, October 15, 2007


hi guy. how are you'll? I back to sch. new subjects. new lectures, new class mates.

it is fun to go back to sch.

-Sign Off @ 5:23 PM :)