About
i am in perth and missing my family and friends.

The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

Desires

..Love shopping
..coming back on 24 dec
..Free..Free..
.. enjoying myself here.

By My Side

Lionel
Jayasri
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Precious days

> friendship.
> Sch
> to all my all my friends.
> during my holiday
> exams:
> new pic of simran
> ATM pic
> search of a house
> new friends
> time at bar with my friends

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

happy deepavali
Monday, October 29, 2007


Hi every one Happy Deepavali. This is the first time i am celebrating deepavali alone. it is going to be very different. i feel abit sad. But it's ok. Just that i am not mith my family and friends. I would be missing my mum and grandmother and my aunt's cooking. I am going to miss my sisters and brothers and cousins. It would be so fun when all of us meet in our grandfather house. that is the only time when the family comes together. this time there is would be one person missing there. Here i would be going out with my friends for lunch. That about it. people who know me they know that I love to watch movie. And my fav actor film is coming out for deepavali. but i can't watch it. I would always go for thr first dy show but now i can't. I am sad for that too.hehehe. :> Any way hope you'll would be enjoying your deepavali and get a lot of money. have fun and don't forget me.



" Haripriya Don't watch the movie without me. Go and study for your O levels."

Labels:

-Sign Off @ 2:33 PM :)