About
i am in perth and missing my family and friends.

The-Lady

The girl who is so lost without you.

Desires

..Love shopping
..coming back on 24 dec
..Free..Free..
.. enjoying myself here.

By My Side

Lionel
Jayasri
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Precious days

> the ATM song are out...
> for the Teens
> Deal or No Deal
> something for you'll to laugh
> happy deepavali
> friendship.
> Sch
> to all my all my friends.
> during my holiday
> exams:

Lost Memories

> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007

Your Say


Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

deepavali
Thursday, November 8, 2007

hey guys, happy deepavali. how has your deepavali went. hope you'll had fun and got alot of money. for me it was different. without you'll it wasn't that fun. miss all the days . any way i just woke up at 5.45 in the morning then prayed. then i went to school as i had class. then came back and started doing my management assignment which i have to hand in on friday. then on sat i have decided to go out with my friends for lunch. that all. so my deepavali was a bit boaring. i miss all the food and sweets that i love. there is nothing much here. and ya i cooked chicken curry. that's it. ok any way it is part of my life. i can't change it. so you'll have fun and don't forget me ok....

Labels:

-Sign Off @ 6:46 PM :)